Benefits & Services

As a Hampton alumni, you are eligible for exclusive benefits from the University - from career advancement and networking opportunities, to discounts on University events and products, and more!



I lost my diploma and need another copy. How can I go about getting another one?

The Office of the Registrar is where you can obtain another copy of your diploma. A letter must be sent with the following information:  

Full Name, Address, Social Security Number, Class Year and Major

A money order or cashier's check made out to Hampton University in the amount of $75.00 must accompany the letter and can be sent to the above address. The estimated time is around 4-6 weeks to order and send out the replacement diploma.


How can I obtain another copy of my yearbook?

The office of University Relations has some copies of yearbooks from limited years. Please contact them at (757) 727-5253.

The cost of a yearbook is $20.00 and a money order or cashier's check made out to Hampton University must accompany your request. Include a letter with the following information:   

Name, Address, Phone Number, Class Year

Send to:

University Relations
Alumni House 
Hampton University 
Hampton, Virginia 23668


I am interested in obtaining a license plate with the Hampton University seal on it. Can I get one no matter where I live?

Contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Office to determine if the Hampton University license plate is available in your state.


I want to have my wedding on campus at the Memorial Church. Who do I need to contact to make those arrangements?

If you would like to have your wedding at the Memorial Chapel, contact the Office of the Chaplain at 757-727-5340. A staff member will let you know if there is a fee and if the date you want is available.